Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I finally did it!


Hey there, so I've been thinking about trying out the whole blog thing. Not that I'm really into talking about myself, but I thought this would be a great way to show friends and family some photos I take in my daily travels. I'm going to try to post a photo a day of something, and we'll see if I stick to it. Most likely it won't be everyday because I'm not always into the photos I take... Another first for me today was to check out La Salette Shrine. They have their annual Christmas Lights Display all month, and thought it could be a good opportunity to take some pictures. I Came across this little girl saying her 28th prayer on the Prayer steps. She said her legs hurt a little after praying for about 10 minutes total saying a small prayer on each step with her mom behind her.

No comments: